Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Taylor Swift

It is hard to believe the musical empire that is Taylor Swift is just turning 27. Obviously she still has her youthful good looks. Her music might not be your cup of tea but she is undeniably a musical empire.

She has amassed a net worth over a quarter million dollars. A ten year career with five albums. Her award list is amazing. Highlighted with 10 Grammy Awards and 23 Billboard Music Awards.

This song off her debut album caught my attention....



In an era of declining album sales, Swift has sold over 40 million albums.

Here is her song "Shake it Off:


and "You Belong to Me"..


Ryan Adams covered her latest album 1989 in his own style..


Just saying I am not the only one taking note of Taylor Swift and Ryan Adams comes from a different side of the music world.

What's your favorite Taylor Swift song? Feel free to share in the comments. Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon with a new post.

2 comments:

Liz A. said...

I do like Taylor Swift. I guess that's not the cool thing to do. Ah well. I don't mind owning my pop fandom.

Chris said...

Never been a fan of her music but I kinda liked her for a while. She seemed like a sweetheart. Now I'm not sure what her deal is. There's no denying she's a megastar though. And if she makes it to 28 she'll beat most of my favorite musicians #forever27