Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Willie Nelson

Seeing Willie Nelson in concert would be cool, seeing the country legend in a club setting would be unreal. Tonight some lucky fans in Washington, D.C. well get to see Willie Nelson perform at the 9:30 Club. I wrote a preview article at Examiner which you can read here. It was featured at Examiner which was nice. Fans may want to check out the slideshow and video about him getting inducted into the Austin City Limits Hall of Fame.

Of course my blog will include more music since that is how  I roll. This is one of my daughters favorites the classic "On The Road Again"


Opening on this tour is his Willie's son Lukas Nelson. Here is a video of him performing..


This is one of my favorite Willie Nelson songs ...


What's your favorite Willie Nelson song? Ever seen him concert? Would you want to see him perform in a club?


Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon!

No comments: