Thursday, July 11, 2013

Despicable Me


The trailer for "Despicable Me"


Summer time means some movie theaters play special kids movies during the week. This week a movie theater in Frederick was showing "Despicable Me" for a $1.

As a parent it is a struggle to find things my six year old daughter and 16 year old son both want to do that doesn't bleed the budget way into the red. I lucked out! It was a movie my son could enjoy with his girlfriend and I could enjoy with my daughter. All the kids got up early and rushed me out of the house. It must be payback for the school year. Still I was able to take them to the movie and treat them for lunch cheaper than than a first run movie. Run a few more errands for the kids and they turn it into an all day event. Surprisingly none of us had seen the movie before.


No comments: