Monday, August 20, 2012

Alan Jackson

Last night I went to the sold out Alan Jackson concert, the opening act was Craig Campbell. You can read my review here. It was a cool country concert as Alan played lots of hits. My wife nudging and winking at me as he played "Don't Rock the Jukebox" since he says "my heart ain't ready for the Rolling Stones" my wife was poking fun at me knowing I am a big Rolling Stones fan.

Here is Alan Jackson playing that song from last night..


To be honest I do like Alan Jackson's music. The opening act Craig Campbell was not bad. He has a good chance of becoming a star..

Here he is performing his biggest hit last night called "Family Man"...


I know I could sit here all day posting Alan Jackson hits but I will just post these two videos from last night.I had three articles published today including this one. So I will have at least two new blog posts coming up this week so stay tuned. I'll leave you with one more.."Where I Come From"


Hope you enjoy!

No comments: