Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CATF: Contemporary American Theater Festival

Finally my review of the Contemporary American Theater Festival (CATF) is published. I would have liked them to be done individually, but others had other ideas. Sometimes that is the life of as writer. I'm glad I was able to cover it! I am glad West Virginia gets a chance to present a top notch theater event.

Two world premieres, a show that opened last year on London's West End, and five plays written by award winning playwrights. The festival featured great sets. Great cast, including Broadway vets, a Tony Award winning Actress.

If you are a theater lover it is definitely worth the trip from Washington or Baltimore. Might even be worth a road trip from farther destinations! You can read my review here.

Here is an interview with Johnna Adams whose play Gidion's Knot is World Premiered at the Festival...



Adding something a little different then just my review and opinions.

Well I hope you enjoy and I will be back with another blog!

No comments: