Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Z to A: Yngwie Malmsteen

Back in December I had the privilege to interview Yngwie Malmsteen. I know I blogged about it when it happened. However, I thought I would dust off the topic again since we are on Y. Yngwie fits Y perfectly. It was a lot of work to get the interview but in the end it was worth it. Plus it is really cool since I have an interest in guitars to talk to a very talented guitarist.

Here is a link to the interview. I also reviewed his latest album here. It is moments like that which make what I do worth while. Fun, cool (at least to me) and something worth while are going to be the driving forces in my writing for the rest of the year. There are things out there that have zapped a lot of the fun out of it lately. However, I never was big into the page view chasing. It was nice when they were there. I did like the extra money.

Any way stay tuned I have some really cool things in the work!

No comments: