Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Fantasy Football Team

My team almost went undefeated. They lost last week for the first time. My team finished 13-1 and were the top seed for my leagues playoff. The team that beat me was not a contender, however the old football saying on any given Sunday or in Fantasy Football terms any given weekend  any team can beat any team and that is what happened to me.

I finished first in the regular season last year but got bounced in the first round of the playoffs. This year I won during the first round. So at this point I can finish no lower than fourth. I won this weekend, I have a big lead and I have a player my opponent has none remaining.

Fantasy football is a long season, but I survived to go into the next round The match up next week will have me taking on one of the hottest teams in our league. I beat them once this year but it was a very close win which I pulled out the win on a Monday night game.

Let the football fun continue..

No comments: