Friday, December 3, 2010

The Interview is Confirmed

My interview is confirmed. I will turn it into an article. I've been working on this interview since late October going back and forth with a publicist. The subject is a musician like my other two interviews, but this one is a much bigger name. I'll spend much of the weekend prepping for the interview.

Come Monday, I will have a rock star calling my house. It's show time. It is a keystone in my writing to this point and what my future could be. Obviously, I want the interview to help the artist promote the latest album. Artists have an agenda. However, I don't want to end up being the same old interview or worse, the one asking the dumbest questions.

I'll blog next week about how the interview goes and when it gets published I will link to the interview. Well we will see how it goes...

No comments: