Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RE: Bad Day

My wife called me today at work and said she stayed home with a sick kid. Wish I would have thought of that! Today was a tough day at work. Things just didn't go the way they were plan, and I work in the planning area. That happens, this is our busy season. You have days like today and hope you have enough great days to more than balance it out. I'm not complaining about my job, I'm just saying the way the day went. In any business or industry your bound to have a day that doesn't go well. Anyway after work, I headed out to the ski area for some race training. Make a few runs, clear my head from work, and everything should be fine! Well, I volunteered to stay after and help tear down the gates and stuff. Well, we put down our ski poles and did what needed to be done. When we got back to where we put our ski poles, the ski poles were gone. Then I looked at my new gloves, which were my Christmas present had a rip on a seam. Needless to say my day continued to go away from plan. Well today is over and a new day is starting. I'm hoping today goes a little better!

No comments: