Thursday, April 20, 2023

April with No A to Z Challenge

 Yes as many of my readers know April is the time for the big A to Z Blogging Challenge. Obviously looking at my posts I am sitting this year out. I think this is the second one I missed the first one being before I knew about the challenge. 

Last year I disappeared from the blogosphere. I think I made a half dozen posts after last year's challenge. Nothing after August 1 until December 29th. 

Even though my blog is getting back to some level of normalcy whatever that may look like. It is not a shock I am taking the month long challenge off.

If you have never done the challenge I recommend you give it a try next year. It is certainly away to find new blogs, give your blog some exposure and make some new connections.

If you are doing the challenge this year I hope it is going great for you! 



1 comment:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

I didn't do the challenge this year, either. I thought it would be weird but it wasn't. Hopefully the time off will fuel me for next year's challenge. :)