Thursday, March 31, 2022

Battle of the Bands: Black Dog Hart Vs Heart

 The winner of my last Battle of the Bands was Pomplamoose beating Weezer 4 to 1. Pomplamoose does mostly covers so no celebratory post this time around. Anyway this time around I am getting the Led out with Led Zeppelin's Black Dog.


Contender One: Beth Hart


Contender Two: Heart


Tell me which version you liked the best in the comments Beth Hart or Heart. I count the votes and in about a week or so I announce the winner in a new post. Hope you enjoyed the battle.






6 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Hey Mike! How about giving my vote to Beth Hart. Thanks! Have a bandtastic day.

Licence To Kill BOTB Showdown

Arlee Bird said...

This is a Zeppelin classic I know, but I've never cared for this one much.

Both artists are faithful to the original and they are equally good so I could go either way on this one. I do think Heart is an amazing group so I'm going to cast my vote with them.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out Battle of the Bands

John Holton said...

I'll go with Heart as well. They sound almost exactly like Zep.

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

MIKE ~

Brother, I didn't care much for Janis Joplin in the late 1960s, and I don't care any more for her in her reincarnated 'Beth Hart' form.

HEART over Hart for me.

~ D-FensDogG
STMcC Presents BATTLE OF THE BANDS

Birgit said...

I have to say, I prefer Beth Hart over the great Heart because I find it easier to listen to and just sounded cleaner.

Mary B said...

Hey Mike! Going with Beth Hart on this one.