Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me: Roctober 80s Edition

Roctober edition. Today is Monday October 12, 2020.  It is time for Monday's Music Moves Me! Today's theme is pick a decade and celebrate Rocktober. I am picking the 80's so crank up your Walkmans and Boomboxes it is time to rock!

I am Mike and I will be counting down the top Rock songs from 1980-1989, my source playback.fm.

                                            1980 "Keep on Loving You" REO Speedwagon


1981 "Start Me Up" The Rolling Stones



1982 and 1983 The Police "Every Breathe You Take"


1984 Foreigner "I  Want to Know What Love Is"


1985 Dire Straits "Money For Nothing"


1986 Bon Jovi "Livin' on a Prayer"


1987 U2 "With or Without You"


1988 R.E.M "Orange Crush"


1989 Alannah Myles "Black Velvet"

 

Did any of these surprise you? Well I will see you soon with a new post!


















8 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

Great 80s tunes! Foreigner is a fabulous band! Thanks for sharing the 4M dance floor with us today, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

songbird's crazy world said...

Gotta love the 80's. Great playlist

pilch92 said...

That was a great list! I love 80's rock, that is the decade I chose too. :)

Alana said...

That's a great 1980's playlist, Mike. I love the 80's! (Even though I did the 70's)

John Holton said...

Nicely done! Good decade for music...

Allstarme79 said...

The only one that really surprised me was R.E.M. Never been a fan but hey, everyone is different.

csuhpat1 said...

Such a great lineup and I love me some R.E.M. very nice.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Mike, I love the 80s, and of course I loved each and every one of your song choices! Such great memories you've conjured up! :) Thanks for the dance!