Friday, July 24, 2020

Battle of the Bands Results: Kravitz Way

Jimi Hendrix's "If 6 was 9" was the song I used to mark my 6th year anniversary of doing Battle of the Bands.  I had Lenny Kravitz taking on Wolfmother in this bout. The battle went Lenny's way 6 to 1. Lenny has a song about it...

"Are you gonna go my Way"


It's a musical journey.  I try to mix it up different genres. Don't have a big list of songs or battles in waiting.  It's pretty much on the fly. It is subject to sudden changes. Sometimes I feel I have been in one genre more than I should so I make a switch. Sometimes I'm right sometimes not! 

"Fly Away"


Really the whole thing is rather simple. I guess it is just human nature to make it complicated. 

"Ride"


I am not planning to quit anytime soon. 

"It Ain't Over Till it's Over"


Until next time!





No comments: