Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Blogging from A to Z Challenge 2019: Theme Reveal

I have been doing the A to Z Challenge since year two. Most of the time I just wing it coming  up with a new post each day. Most of my posts relate to entertainment, mostly music. I throw in some movies, theatre news, celebrity birthdays and deaths. I sprinkle in some sports an book posts from time to time. Maybe a creative writing piece or something personal once in a while. That is how my blog is the other 11 months, I just follow the alphabet in April.

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary Blogging Theme Reveal

This year I am going to have a theme to my A to Z Challenge. My theme will be about my Mom using primarily my usual content with a few twists. I may stray from my theme from time to time but we will see.

Only a few days until the start of the challenge! If you are doing the challenge I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to leave a link in the comments and I will check out your blog in April!

1 comment:

John Holton said...

Sounds like an interesting theme, Mike. Looking forward to your entries!