Thursday, December 21, 2017

Holiday Read: Skipping Christmas

Spending most of the afternoon catching up with a couple of bloghops. Some of my responses were a tad late. About to end the year with a huge a roadtrip to see relatives and my daughter had a big production that ended last weekend.

I did finish the Christmas book I was reading, "Skipping Christmas" written by the popular author John Grisham.


I have seen many of his novels turned into movies but I have never read any of his works before. This book also has been turned into a movie "Christmas with the Kranks" which I have not seen. I enjoyed the book it was easy to get into. It had a huge plot twist two-thirds into the novel which gave it  an interesting end.

Well I hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays. I have 11 months or so to figure out what my next Christmas read will be.

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Haven't read the book or seen the movie which was filmed a few miles from where I live. But I will also be taking an epic vacation trip. Maybe we'll pass on the highways somewhere. Safe travels!

Lee
Tossing It Out