Thursday, November 16, 2017

October Battle of the Bands Results: Reba takes down Slowhand



Last month I paid tribute to Don Williams in my Battle of the Band competition. It was his song "Tulsa Time."  Eric Clapton had success with the song in the 70s so he was an obvious choice. Reba McEntire who is a country artist and quite different from Slowhand   so she was a good contestant.

Reba won convincingly 7 to 3 according to my readers! Like usual we celebrate the winners so here are a few tunes from Reba.


                                                   "Fancy"


                                                "Consider me Gone"


                                                   "What do you Say"


I have another fun fill Battle underway which features "Blueberry Hill" check it out here.



1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Yay, Reba! I like her music and she was good in her movie roles. Loved that film Tremors.

Lee
Tossing It Out