Thursday, May 26, 2016

Battle of the Bands Results: Diana Krall wins a close one

I am back with the results for The Battle of the Bands for May 15th. I am publishing the results a tad late. I am blogging again after being unplugged for a few days. Wasn't planned that way it just happened. My work scheduled change to more normal hours which is great for the family, life work balance thing but apparently not so good for the blogging balance.



The battle was close with Diana Krall winning 9 votes to 6 over Prince. It was a fun Battle to put together. What will I come up for in June? I have no idea but check back for that battle on June 1st.

I did get to review one of Diana Krall's concerts almost four years ago at Wolf Trap for DC Metro Theater Arts, you can read my thoughts on that show here. Hard to believe that was four years ago. Life changes. We could reminisce all day or I could share some songs.

What's that I see oh..."The Look of Love"...


That one left me "Almost Blue"...


Okay just "Walk on Bye"..


Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon I hope!

3 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Not a bad outcome.

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out

Jeffrey Scott said...

I will be reading that article!!!
Wow! I am stoked Diana won!!!!
I was fretting about that.
Thanks for the battle this time around.
Sorry I'm late in responding. took a blogging break, but I'm back now.

Elliptical Man said...

She's a good one.