Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fantasy Football Update

After three weeks of the NFL season I thought I would share an update on my fantasy football team. Week one I opened up with a huge win having the biggest blowout of the season. I followed that up with a solid win in week two.

Last week I had a big lead 50 points going into Monday night''s game. Then like a Hail Mary completion as time expires my team lost despite scoring the second highest point total of the season.

This week coming up I had to make adjustments. Since the New England Patriots have a week off I lost two starters. Tom Brady and the kicker. Last week I picked up Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles. He is a starting quarterback and ac couple of starters had gone down for injuries. I picked him up mainly to take another starter off the board. This week I will turn to him. This week I picked up Chicago Bears kicker Robbie Gould as a replacement.

I am also starting Jacksonville WR Allen Hurns this week another pick up. So far  this season I have picked up Bortles, Hurns and Gould. I gave up David Cobb who is on injured reserves, Robert Griffin III who isn't starting, and Charles Johnson who hasn't been very productive.

As different players become available I will certainly look for an upgrade or two.

How is your team doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hardly understand normal football. This fantasy league stuff is so beyond me haha... but congrats on.. doing good?