Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rainy Day Music...

A hurricane is brewing in the Atlantic and a storm with a cold front is coming in from the west so much of the east coast of the United States is going to experience a lot of rainy days and in some places snow. I thought I would share an article of 25 rainy day songs so you can start setting up your MP3 setlist. You can read it here.

Here is a song by Deep Purple that wasn't on my list but is perfect for the forecast..


This storm Sandy plans to rock a few people like this...


Hopefully like REO Speedwagon I will be riding the storm out...


Yes it Feels like Rain...


The videos are from songs that were not on my list.I will end it with one more song that is fitting for the new storm. It isn't hurricane season anymore but there is one out there,,,



Well I hope everyone stays safe in the storm...

No comments: