Sunday, June 17, 2012

Martina McBride

I go to a lot of concerts. I love it when a show is better than you expect and that is what happened last week when I caught Martina McBride in concert. I wrote a pretty in depth review(wordy) here. She sounded great and David Nail was a solid opening act.

Here is a taste, a bit of a recap of the evening...


I was surprised to see Carolyn Dawn Johnson  performing in Martina's band. That was a treat. The talented singer/songwriter added her backing vocals and guitar to the performance.

Who Carolyn Dawn Johnson is..


Here is a taste of David Nail as well. He is an artist to keep an ear open too in the future.


It was a cool show. I didn't write much in May but I am writing more this month and July is getting booked pretty full. So, I will be sharing some of my concert and theatre adventures here so stay tuned!


No comments: