Tuesday, September 6, 2011

College Football Part 1

Okay, I am calling this one football part 1, since I have some other articles I am waiing on to be published.

First off here are my rankings after week one. One week in the books and I already have a new number one the LSU Tigers.

Staying in the SEC here is my take on Florida's 41-3 win over Florida Atlantic. The Gators rolled. The Gators are ranked in the other polls, but I am not ready to rank them quite yet even if they looked good.

Moving to the Big East and the state I live in West Virginia. Here is my take on the start of the Dana Holgorsen era. Less than two weeks before West Virginia and Maryland meet in what should be a great game.

Well I hope you enjoyed the fist long weekend of college football. Stay tuned for part two.

No comments: