Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weekly Football Update

Wow, the New Orleans Saints showed they were for real last night on Monday Night Football. My fantasy football team rallied back to win their match up. I had four players involved in Monday Night Football. Drew Brees and Colston won it for me. The New England defense and Tom Brady didn't help me. However, most weeks they do so I won't complain a win is a win. I am now 9-3 and in first place all by myself. However, this week I have a match up with the #2 team which beat me in week two.

Down a level in college football there are some very important games this week. The Obvious is Saturdays SEC Championship between the Florida Gators and Alabama Crimson Tide in Atlanta. The winner of this match up most likely will play in the National Championship Game. Thursday's match up between Oregon and Oregon State is important as well. The winner will play Ohio State in the Rose Ball. See all the big game match ups and my latest rankings here.

More to come so stay tuned...

No comments: