Monday, November 16, 2009

Featured Business & Finance Contributer

I was named a "featured business and finance contributer" at Associated Content. It is a nice recognition and has some perks to it. Needless to say I will be writing more articles related to business and finance in he near future.

Since, I joined Associated Content I have published a few articles in business and finance category.

My most recent one was published this month. It was "Five Ways to Save Money on Business Travel." Sharing was part of a few of those ways. Such as sharing car rentals and hotel rooms.

In September of 2007 I wrote about the hard times the mortgage industry was having in Maryland. The article is just over two years old, however the mortgage industry in Maryland is still suffering. You can read the article here.

I wrote an article on Kiva back in 2007. A friend of mine was involved in lending monety to Kiva and I signed up and started loaning to people through Kiva as well. The title is a mouth full but you can read it here.

Also in late August of 2007 I took a stab at The Healthcare Problem of Fraud. It is still a problem today and has been for sometime. Today people are really looking at health Care and ways they can lower health care costs. One sure method way would be to reduce health care fraud.

I hope you enjoy those articles and more articles will be on the way soon.

No comments: