Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sharks!

I have just published two more articles on sharks! Moving away from normal sports writing. The two sharks I wrote about were quite different. The first shark I wrote about was the False Catshark. This shark lives in the deep water. The shark grows to about 8-9 feet and has over 200 rows of teeth. This shark is not considered a threat to humans.

The second shark, I wrote about was the Atlantic Sharpnose Shark. This shark is small growing between 2.5 to 3 feet long. However, this shark is considered a threat to humans since it lives in coastal waters.

They were a little rushed since I came down with Bronchitis this weekend. So, I spent most of the evening in a clinic and a pharmacy. Oh well, I have a few more articles on the way. I will talk sports later in the week.

No comments: