Monday, September 21, 2009

All About Beer

This blog is for any beer drinker who stumbles across my blog. Recently, I have been writing quite a few articles on different kinds of beers. I enjoy a nice cold beer now and then. Feel free to check these articles out. If I missed your favorite let me know. I am up to trying new beers.



The first beer article I wrote was about "Top Five Mexican Beers." Corona is on my list. However Sol, Dos Equis, Negra Modelo, and more.



The second one is "My Top 10 Pale Ales" includes great Pale Ales from Troegs, Sierra Nevada, Three Floyds Brewery, Deschutes Brewing, Flying Fish Brewery, and Fordham Brewing to name a few.



The third is "My Top 10 Ales" included ales from Troegs, Samuel Adams, Samuel Smith, Fordham , Anchor, Newcastle, Deschutes, and Three Floyds.

My beer articled didn't stop there! My fourth article was "Top 10 Amber Ales" which included selections brewed by Deschutes, Troegs, Bear Republic, Cameron's, Alaskan Brewery, Full Sail Brewery, and Full sail Brewery. Some of the brewery names and beers in these articles have some pretty interesting names.

Covering beers from everywhere. My next article was on China's Top Beers. Snow Beer, Tsingtao, and Yanjing Beer are discussed.

My sixth article came back to the United States where I discussed "The Best Beers from Oregon". Deschutes, Full Sail, Widmer Brothers and Rogue are discussed.

And finally, just in time for Oktoberfest. I wrote an article called "My Top 5 Beers for Oktoberfest." Most are German here. I did include sam Adams due to its ease of availability. However, I did include Hacker-Pschorr, Paulaner, Ayinger and Wolnzacher Marzens.

Cheers! I hope you enjoy these articles.

No comments: