Sunday, May 31, 2009

Half way through the year

It has been a tough a year but I hope it gets better. It has been a tough year for a lot of people with a lot of things going on in there lives. The economy hasn't been great. On the plus size gas prices are less running less than last year. However, I have seen them slowly rise as the summer travel time approaches.

This blog is up and running strongly again. Lately it has touched on books, Beau updates, hockey, NBA, the NFL, and whatever I feel comfortable writing about. Which is great, but there are ideas for blogs that never get written just because I am not comfortable.

I hope to blog about some articles I have written soon, and I have been saying that for a while now. The fact is I haven't written anything new. Sure, I have wanted to write new articles and I do have some ideas. I just haven't been able to get them out yet. I've also missed the boat on a few articles s well.

Some good news is over the first half of the year I have read more than I normally do (probably in a year). This has allowed me to have some new blog ideas, hopefully better myself and situation, and made me a little better read. I have started a work on a certification. Is it the right certification? Does it have the right accreditation? I don't know. I hope it will help my day job career. If not I don't feel it can hurt it. I have also started volunteering for another great non-profit organization. It is something positive in my life and I think it came around at a right time in my life. A lot can happen in six months. May they be better things for me, the blog and for you. Even if things have been great for you over the last six months they can always be better.

No comments: