Monday, April 13, 2009

The Weekend

Saturday my daughter turned two. She is still adorable. I ended up getting her a toy tea set, with cups, plates, silver ware, pots and also a toy microwave set. She almost got a guitar, but the wife talked me out of it. (It's not like I don't have one set aside for her when she is older, or that I wont get her one later.). She went to another birthday party in the mid afternoon and it rained all morning. We did finish the evening off with a German chocolate cake.

Easter, we went to church as a family. Evelyn-my daughter was able to participate in an Easter Egg hunt. Then I gave her, her own Easter Egg hunt.(It was a lot of fun to load them up for her.) Then we had lunch at Applebee's. After lunch I gave her two more Easter Baskets. ( Again a blast to load up, with Candy and Stuffed critters.) We took a long nap and had snuggle time. Then we played outside, first in the yard and then at a park. She was able to do a swing by herself for the first time and she sat on my lap in another. It was great to here her going wee as we swung. She was so happy.

No comments: